Do you also take CA’s help to file your income tax return? If you do this then you do not need to do this now.
Income Tax Return: Do you also take the help of CA to file your income tax return? If you do this then you do not need to do this now. Now you can file your return automatically by sitting at home. Today we will tell you a very easy process, through which your return will be filed in a short time.
Paying taxes online is very easy and it only takes a few minutes. You just have to have internet and correct information, but often people are unable to submit tax online due to lack of information. In such a situation, we are telling you the complete process of filing income tax, which you can easily complete this incomplete work by following.
Keep these documents with you
- If you have an FD, then go to the bank or post office and know its Accrued Interest.
- All your bank accounts, keep the updated statement or passbook ready by March 31, 2018. Totals all the interest is given in the bank account.
- Take out home loan/interest certificate (it will be got from the lending institution) and expenses, investment papers.
How to File Online ITR
- First of all, visit the income tax department portal – https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- You must be a registered user here.
- After that, you have to register yourself using PAN.
- Your PAN will act as a user ID.
- After logging into the account, select the option to file an income tax return.
- A new page will open, where you have to select the assessment year on the dropdown menu.
- After this, select ITR Form No. 1 and Filing Type – Original or Revised Return.
- In the next step, you have to select the submission mode, which will be ‘prepare and submit online’.
- After that select already valid bank account, where if you have any income tax refund, you want to get it.
Another way to file ITR
- Log in to the income tax department portal – https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- After that, the appropriate ITR excel form has to be downloaded.
- After downloading, your information and additional details have to be filled in the form.
- Before filing, please calculate all your tax details. You can also skip this step if there is no tax liability.
- Confirm the details you have filled before proceeding.
- Then generate an XML file that has to be uploaded.
- Now go to the e-filing website to submit the form and upload the XML file. Then click on the option of submit the return.
- To confirm the ITR verification, a message will appear on your screen which will inform the completion of the e-filing.
- An ITR verification form will be generated which can be downloaded. This form is also mailed to the registered e-mail ID of the taxpayer.
- Taxpayers can also e-verify their returns through net banking, bank ATM, Demat account number, registered mobile number, Aadhaar OTP, bank account number, and e-mail ID.
So I told you how tax filing is done, so decide with yourself that after today we will fill our tax ourselves, this will save you the charge of filing taxes which you used to pay for others and the tax collector used to charge you a hefty amount.
If you are facing any kind of problem while paying tax, then you can take help by using live chat service, our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
if you think about investment you can visit https://www.capitalcred.in/2020/05/24/investment/
Thanks for reading our post, God bless you all